The death of a loved one is undoubtedly the most traumatic experience any of us will ever encounter. By asking the right questions, comparing prices and services, and making informed decisions, you can make arrangements that are meaningful to your family and control the costs for yourself and your survivors.
- What's New
- Advisory Committee Meeting – Agenda July 17, 2014
- Funeral Enforcement Regulations Approved by OAL
- Advisory Committee Meeting – Minutes February 12, 2014
- 2013 Summary of Legislation
- Cemetery and Funeral Bureau Files Lawsuit Against One of California's Largest Pre-Need Trusts