There are three ways that you can obtain a complaint form:
- You can call the Consumer Information Center at 1-800-952-5210, OR
- You can complete our online complaint form.
- You can download (print) a complaint form.
Filing a complaint:
- Fill out the form as completely as possible (Note: This form can be filled out online and printed! Position your mouse in the box you wish to enter information and click your mouse button. The tab key can be used to jump from box to box. For those boxes needing a checkmark, position the mouse in the box and click your mouse button. When you are finished entering information into the form, it's ready to be printed).
- Mail it to the address on the top of the form.
- Once your complaint is received, allow up to 14 days for a response.
- Should you want to inquire regarding the status of your complaint, business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.